Monday, June 8, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 photo 2a1_zps01c03abf.jpg

What I read last week:
1) Duchess of Mine by Red L. Jamison
2) Doughnuts And Deadly Schemes by Janel Gradowski
3) Farmed and Dangerous by Edith Maxwell
4) The Grown Ups by Robin Antalek
5) Drape Expectations by Karen Rose Smith
6) God's Buried Children by Daniel Farcas



What I listened to last week:
1) Parrots Prove Deadly by Clea Simon
2) Panthers Play For Keeps by Clea Simon
3) The Wandering Soul Murders by Gail Bowen
4) How To Ruin Your Child In 7 Easy Steps by Patrick Quinn
5) Making Waves by Cassandra King

What I'm currently reading:
1) Wishful Thinking by Kamy Wicoff
2) The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
3) Spelled by Betsy Schow

What I'm currently listening to:
1) The Proposal at Siesta Key by Shelley Shepard Gray

What I plan to read this week:
1) Three Silver Doves by Deborah Garner
2) Rachel's Deception by Karen Ann Hopkins
3) Uprooting Ernie by Pamela Burford


What I plan to listen to this week:
1) A Dash Of Death by Claudia Bishop
2) The Body In The Boudoir by Katherine Hall Page

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins has been on my TBR for a while. I've decided I'm getting to it this month. :)
@dino0726 from 
FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews