Thursday, October 5, 2017

CD REVIEW: The Answer by Jeremy Camp #TheAnswer #Flyby

81b T29vk SPL SX425
  • Audio CD (October 6, 2017)
  • Number of Discs: 1
  • Label: Sparrow
  • ASIN: B074PB7QQV

Jeremy describes himself as “a minister who happens to play music as a way to minister.” He has truly experienced artistic growth and musical creativity, thanks to his recent touring with different artists, and it shows in this, his ninth studio album. The Answer features the radio single 'Word of Life,' along with the anthems 'My Defender' and 'The Answer.' This latest project is a bold statement that the answer to everything in life is Jesus. With multiple advanced singles and five music videos leading up to the album's release, Jeremy is taking listeners on an audio and visual journey to finding the answer in their own life Jesus. 

“I can’t wait for everyone to hear these songs,” shares Camp about the new album and tour. “After all these years, it’s amazing how the well to draw from never runs dry, when we rely on Him. The Lord continues to give deeper and deeper songs that speak to different seasons of life. With this new album, we’re doing some things we’ve never done before.

Track List
  1. Word Of Life
  2. My Defender
  3. The Answer
  4. Storm
  5. My Father's Arms
  6. Never Stopped Loving
  7. Tell The Whole World
  8. Heaven's Shore (Forevermore)
  9. Carriers
  10. Love So Great
  11. Awake O Sleeper

Review: This is a great CD, and I had a difficult time choosing favorite songs from it. I finally decided on Awake O Sleeper and Carriers as my top two. with My Father's Arms a very close third. The lyrics and music of every song on the CD are moving and inspirational. 

I love how most of the songs are filled with pounding drumbeats, amazing guitar work, and powerful vocals. They hold your attention and should be a hit with teens and young adults. It's a perfect addition to a road trip CD collection.

**I received a copy of this CD from the publisher and Flyby Productions, with no expectation of a positive review. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.**

Rating: Five stars





No comments: